Foil Laminated Heating Elements
Free Foil Heaters Download
Advantages of Foil Heaters
Foil heaters give commercial and industrial users more heating options in low-moisture environments. These heating elements offer a long-lasting heating solution that remains robust, effective, and reliable throughout its lifespan.
Foil-laminated heating elements are generally constructed from a flexible fiberglass heating element. This element is glued or laminated between foil sheets that lock in place to give the heating element more effective heat transfer. JenTer Technologies produces foil-laminated heating elements that are:
- Built to last. Our heating elements are laminated in foil sheets layered with a powerful adhesive. This adhesive provides strong initial and ultimate bonds that create a long-lasting and reliable heat transfer system.
- Customizable. JenTer can form foil-laminated heaters to match customized patterns and shapes. The heat can be concentrated in specific areas of the element or be distributed evenly. Each heating element production run can be customized to fit customers’ project needs and specifications.
- Simple to install and use. Our foil-laminated heaters are built for residential, commercial, and industrial processes that stay below 600°F. The heating elements don’t need expensive or complicated mounting to stay in place and deliver heat.
- Efficient. Our aluminum foil sheets ensure better heat transfer than other heating element styles. The foil provides complete surface contact so more heat energy is dispersed throughout the system as designed.
Features & Benefits
- Economical solution
- Versatile application
- Improved surface contact
- Heat large surface areas
- Improved heat transfer
- Long field life
- Low development cost
- No special tooling
Acryllc: -40°C to 150°C (302°F)
Sillicone: -65°C to 316°C (600°F)
Moisture resistant Silicone Blanket heaters are available in temperature ranges below 482°F (250°C)
- SJO/HPN/SJT Power Cords
- Thermo-cutoffs (TCO)
- Pressure sensitive adhesive
- Cut-outs and custom shapes
- External lead termination
- Installation options
Featured Foil Heaters
Get in touch! We’ll provide samples and work with you to meet your requirements!